The CPHD course is the premier core Passive House professional training for architects, engineers, consultants, developers, policymakers and more. The course is supported by the 30 year history of global technical leadership of the Passive House Institute.
For additional information, including the course and exam schedule, please see below or download PDF here.
- 8 weeks from kick-off to completion.
- Includes registration for the international CPHD/C exam & exam preparations.
- Upon passing the CPHD/C exam, participants receive certification as either a PH Designer or PH Consultant.
Included in Training:
- 35 AIA LU/HSW credits & certificate of completion.
- On-demand digital course materials.
- Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) software (individual license) & digital manual.
- 2 required live online instructor-led webinars.
- Q&A sessions w/ a Passive House practitioner.
- Supplemental exam preparation material.
- 1 site visit to Passive House project (minimum).