Passive House education is very accessible and can meet you where you’re at. There are three main categories of courses: Introductory, Core Certification and Specialized Courses. No matter your background, depending on how you work with buildings, there are courses appropriate for your needs.
While architects, engineers and consultants are obvious candidates, these courses are meant for contractors, project managers and a wide variety of industry stakeholders – from developers to policymakers.
This rough sketch (soon to be replaced with a slick infographic) gives a sense of the pathways and options. We encourage everyone interested to take the 1-day Introduction as well as either the Certified Passive House Tradesperson or Designer training – which form a strong foundation for future work and learning.
An in-progress course list:
- 1-HR Introduction to Passive House (On-demand)
- 1-Day Introduction to Passive House (Live Online)
- Certified Passive House Designer (Live Online & On-demand)
- Certified Passive House Tradesperson (Live Online & On-demand)
- Passive House Planning Package/PHPP (Live Online)
Send questions to [email protected]. We hope to see you in class soon!