The NAPHN 2016 Conference & Expo: Decarbonize Our Future Today, June 13th and 14th in New York City, will feature a wide array of presentation types, from panel discussions to project case studies featuring the latest Passive House developments. As a continental and international conference there will be a wide range of subject matter as well.
- urban, high density and high-rise buildings
- low-rise and rural approaches
- buildings from the arctic to the tropics
- scientific research
- public policy development and implementation
- multi-family housing, both affordable and market rate
- integration of renewable energy
- steel and concrete construction, wood frame construction and cross-laminated timber (CLT) construction
- the processes, details and results
The submission deadline is January 15th.
Submissions should include:
- Proposed Title:
- Proposed Description:
- Proposed Speaker(s):
- Short bio of proposed speaker(s):
SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL BY EMAIL TO [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
More event information is available here.