The CPHD course is the premier core Passive House professional training for architects, engineers, consultants, developers, policymakers, and more. The course is supported by the 30-year history of global technical leadership of the Passive House Institute.
For additional information, including the course and exam schedule, please see below or download PDF here.
- 6 weeks from kick-off to completion.
- Includes registration for the international CPHD/C exam & exam preparations.
- Upon passing the CPHD/C exam, participants receive certification as either a PH Designer or PH Consultant.
Included in Training:
- 35 AIA LU/HSW credits & certificate of completion.
- On-demand digital course materials.
- Passive House Planning Package (PHPP) software (individual license) & digital manual.
- 2 required live online instructor-led webinars.
- Q&A sessions w/ a Passive House practitioner.
- Supplemental exam preparation material.
- 1 site visit to Passive House project (minimum).